Skip to main content

S'mores Cookies- Your One Way Ticket to Hell

Last night at about 1:00 in the morning, my brother and I decided to make some s'mores cookies. These things are so good, they're disgusting. You'll puke awesome if you manage to eat a whole one. So! If you're willing to risk eternity in Hell for gluttony, here's how to do it!


  1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
  2.  We made our homemade dough, but you can buy ready made dough if you'd like: Nestle Toll house recipe
  3. Spread aluminum foil onto a baking sheet.
  4. Lay out the bottom unbaked cookie. (It's going to look like a cookie sandwich)
  5. Make your S'more (graham cracker, two large marshmallows, and a segment of chocolate)
  6.  Put the S'more on top of the bottom unbaked cookie, and lay a second unbaked cookie on top of the S'more.
  7. Take some more dough, shaping it around the sides. Make sure the dough encompasses the whole S'more.
  8. Put your cookies in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
  9. Let cool and enjoy, and then go curl up in the fetal position to reflect on where your life has gone. 
Here they are before going into the oven...They're already bigger than my hand.

Here they are after. They look like a marshmallow cookie volcanoes.





Comments

  1. Heaven for the weather, hell for the cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell hath no fury like my sweet tooth! ;)
    They look as gooey and delicious as mr. big cakes-- I definitely need to try these someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a mr. big cake. I just looked it up, and it looks delicious.

      Delete
  3. They look delicious! I may have to make them for Halloween. I like the new look of the blog as well. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. :) I really like the new setup. In the poll, a couple people said they didn't like it. Oh well, they can deal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Devil's Turnaround

Noonday Missionary Baptist Church's Cemetery is also known as "Devil's Turnaround." It is located along a little back road in Kennesaw, Georgia, and most of the graves are scattered in the woods. It is easy to miss, but some of the gravestones are visible from the road. The cemetery has graves from the 1860's. I wouldn't doubt that some of its occupants were slaves at one time. Many say the land is haunted by malevolent spirits who hurl objects and make physical contact--shoving, scratching, and even biting visitors. I could understand why any lingering spirits might be upset: These grounds have been terribly neglected. Much of the graves are broken and toppled over. Some are barely visible through the overgrowth of ivy and weeds. People also say the root of the haunting may be related to rumored cult rituals performed on the property. Located right by the cemetery are huge power lines (high voltage transmission lines). I could hear them b

DIY Moon Patch

Sometimes, I get the inexplicable desire to paint patches. This time, I had an image of the moon phases in my head. The next thing I knew, I was pinning the patch on to the back of my jean vest. I was very pleased with how it turned out. What do you think? In progress The finished product

Why I Still Use CD's

Second Wave Compilation, Talking Heads, and SOM all purchased at a used book store Are CD's obsolete? With all of this digital downloading, most people don't even bother with them. Even vinyls (which are technically obsolete) have a vintage charm which CD's currently lack. I have a friend who jokes, "It's 2013. Who listens to CD's anymore?" while knowing full well that I still buy them. It might seem that I have luddite tendencies--I don't use an e reader either. However, I can make some very good arguments for purchasing CD's. Buying your music on compact disks nowadays is really cheap, especially if you know where to look. I tend to shop for them at Goodwill, thrift stores, and used book stores. I found Ministry's Psalm 69 (in very good condition) at my local Goodwill for only $1. Keep in mind, many people pay that much for a digital copy of one song. When I shop for them at my local used book store, the CD's are guaranteed to be i