Skip to main content

October 2012 Update

Hey everyone. I thought I'd just give a quick life update. This October has been extremely busy, so school and work have taken up the majority of my time. I've had a considerable amount of people attend my ghost tours. Each weekend, I've been doing two tours per night with about thirty people on each. It's been tasking, but totally worth it for the sake of story telling (and big tips).  However, I think these evening tours in the cold where I'm forced to yell are starting to take a toll on my health. I woke up with a sore throat and runny nose this morning, and I had foot cramps the other night from all the walking. Regardless, I will not falter!

There's a couple of posts I'd like to do, so hopefully I'll get them posted soon. I've got a DIY post in the works, and I'll definitely be posting my Halloween Costume.

Last but not least, my best friend Justean and I will be attending the Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson Twins of Evil tour on October 25th. I'm pretty excited about this. I have a feeling it will be a great show, so I'll make sure to do a post about that.

Happy October everyone, you'll hear from me again soon!

Comments

  1. You're so lucky to be able to go to Twins of Evil! They came here but alas, I have no money. :) I can't wait to see what you're going to be for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be Jareth the Goblin King, so hopefully I can pull it off. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depeche Mode Concert

Last night, Depeche Mode came to town. After a long week and much time spent looking forward to this, I'm glad to say I was in attendance. Justean and I ventured off to the venue with little incident this time (meaning not getting horribly lost like before). When we arrived, we noticed what a broad spectrum of fans Depeche Mode reached. There were a lot of drunken middle aged people, but besides that, there was a range of alternative types as well as more mainstream looking people. One thing is for sure that most everyone seemed excited to be there. In fact, at one point, I almost got in an altercation with a couple who was so excited, they decided to squeeze right in front of me and cut me off! Let's just say I got them to vacate my vicinity.  It was a great night for a concert. The moon shone brightly, and looming rain clouds dissipated. As for the show itself, Depeche Mode knows how to work a crowd. They sound mostly the same in concert as on their albums. They eve...

The Ammons' House

Swarms of flies, strange noises, shadowy figures, possessed children climbing up the walls...These all sound like elements from a horror film, but these occurrences characterize a recent paranormal case from Indiana that's been circulating through the media. So far, this case has been well-documented with records from local police and Department of Child Services, psychological evaluations, and priest intervention. After reading one article from USA Today, I find  it compelling that a DCS report details one of the children being "lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him." Despite this many written records from seemingly credible sources, there are still some loose ends. Demon in the photo? There's an app for that. First of all, I'm wondering why there is no video or photo documentation. In a case like this, it should have occurred to someone to document this on camera. In the reports I've read, the homeowner hired clairvoyants and reque...

New Hair: 20's Inspired

For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again.  This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby.  Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.