I checked my email this afternoon, and I received a message from Hot Topic saying my order came in! As soon as I read it, I booked it up to the mall. Needless to say I was pretty excited with this purchase. I ended up getting $15 dollars off my purchase with a special coupon called, "Hot Cash" that I received after purchasing my nose jewelry. I finally got my Bela Lugosi Bowling Bag from Rock Rebel after it had spent much time on my wishlist. It's the perfect size, and it's even lined with stripes on the inside. I love it!
For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again. This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby. Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.
AWESOME BAG!! I really like it. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThat is the coolest bag EVER!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks. It's really difficult for me to find a decent purse, but this one...I had to have it.
Delete