Skip to main content

Liebster Award

I was nominated for this award by Katelynn at The Life of a Babybat. Thanks, Katelynn!
The Rules:

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose 11 people and link back to them.
  • No tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
  1. I scored as an INTJ (introverted, intuitive, thinking, judging) on the Jung & Briggs Myers personality test with 100% introverted. 
  2. I have many nick names for my cat, Abby. these include Sagabelly, Puff, Pumpkin, Muffin, Turkey, etc..
  3. I want to start youtubing. Right now, I only have up 3 videos.
  4. I started ghost hunting for a school project, and I enjoyed it enough to continue.
  5. My brother is moving to Seoul, South Korea for a year in August to teach english. I'm planning on visiting him over Christmas break.
  6. One day, I want to live in New Orleans.
  7. I like wearing white, and I plan on getting more white pieces in my wardrobe (and eventually white or silver hair).
  8. Writing is my true passion, and I know I have what it takes to make it in the business.
  9. I speak Spanish, not fluently, but enough to survive in a Spanish-speaking country.
  10. I love archaeology, ancient history, human Geography, and the like. 
  11. You don't have to be an expert to enjoy literature, but I don't think one can truly appreciate literature without being able to analyze it and understand how and why the literary devices were employed in the piece. (especially with poetry)
Questions I Was Asked: 
  1. Favorite movie? Bram Stoker's Dracula and V for Vendetta are the first ones that come to mind.
  2. Are you on Tumblr? No, I don't have a Tumblr. Sorry. 
  3. Cats or Dogs? I'm a cat person through and through.
  4. Do you find bats cute? Of course. What's not cute about flying mammals? I especially like flying foxes.
  5. Favorite cosmetics brand? I swear by my MAC eyeliner.
  6. A word you use way too often. Cat
  7. Favorite season? Definitely Fall. It's got such an ethereal atmosphere, and it's the perfect time for bonfires and hot drinks. 
  8. Favorite non Goth Band? Depeche Mode.
  9. Current celebrity crush? It was Gary Oldman for the longest time. Lately, I've been growing fond of Alexander Skarsgaard as Eric from TrueBlood.
  10. Biggest Fear? Having lived an unfulfilled life. 
  11. Favorite author? Anne Rice, but I also really like Flannery O'Connor.
People Tagged 
  1. Favorite Poet?
  2. Do you have any hidden talents?
  3. What is your number 1 material desire at the moment?
  4. Do you have or want body mods?
  5. Do you believe in ghosts?
  6. Favorite book?
  7. Favorite type of food?
  8. Favorite band or musician?
  9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
  10. Favorite song at the moment?
  11. What's your favorite hair style?

Comments

  1. Uh oh...I just tagged you for this again! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so idiotic, because I forgot to post questions of my own. I had them on paper, but I just didn't type them out here...To anyone who hasn't done this yet, I'll go back and edit it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depeche Mode Concert

Last night, Depeche Mode came to town. After a long week and much time spent looking forward to this, I'm glad to say I was in attendance. Justean and I ventured off to the venue with little incident this time (meaning not getting horribly lost like before). When we arrived, we noticed what a broad spectrum of fans Depeche Mode reached. There were a lot of drunken middle aged people, but besides that, there was a range of alternative types as well as more mainstream looking people. One thing is for sure that most everyone seemed excited to be there. In fact, at one point, I almost got in an altercation with a couple who was so excited, they decided to squeeze right in front of me and cut me off! Let's just say I got them to vacate my vicinity.  It was a great night for a concert. The moon shone brightly, and looming rain clouds dissipated. As for the show itself, Depeche Mode knows how to work a crowd. They sound mostly the same in concert as on their albums. They eve...

New Hair: 20's Inspired

For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again.  This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby.  Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.

My Aunt's Victorian House

I spent this weekend at my Aunt's house. I figured since I had a school assignment at an observatory near her house, that I'd spend the night while I was out there. She lives in a lovely Victorian house that is filled with antiques and Halloween decorations. They even say it's haunted. (They had me sleep in the "haunted" room, but I didn't see any ghosts. :/). I took some pictures of the house while I was there. Below, is just a portion of the Halloween decorations they keep. Around Halloween time, they go all out to decorate. I'm not kidding. My Aunt was even born on Halloween, and she's the one who really fueled my love of spooky things during my childhood.  This is an antique baby carriage they keep in front of my cousin's room.  This table is in the front parlor. I thought it was beautiful, and the witchy sign is a nice touch. This beauty is probably my favorite thing in the house. It was an antique organ that came from a ve...