Skip to main content

Question Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Katelynn over at The Life of a Babybat. I hope I do this satisfactorily, so here it goes.
How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
  • No information about us in the "tag" section
  • Tag 11 people
11 Things about Me
  1. I am a vampire purist, but there are very few exceptions. I have a weakness for TrueBlood. :)
  2. I spend way too much time on the internet.
  3. I've had the Chicken Pox twice, so take that, Science!
  4. One time, I talked with an English accent so long that is stuck for a few days.
  5. I'm a thrill seeker/adrenaline junkie.
  6. I'm an introvert, so parties make me uncomfortable.
  7. I'm quiet, but I readily speak my mind when it comes to things I'm passionate about.
  8. In Middle School, I had the biggest crush on Count Dracula and Gary Oldman as Dracula in the movie. 
  9. It bothers me when people complain excessively.
  10. I find it difficult to identify with most people from my generation; I'm an old soul, I suppose.
  11. One Day, I want to live in either a small castle or a house like The Munster's with a few cats, a dog, a pet raccoon (named Eddie), and various farm animals. 
Questions from Katelynn 
1. What is the one song you find it hard if not impossible to not sing along to?
 I love to roll down the windows of my car with music blaring, so I can sing with the wind in my hair. It's      cheesy, but it's so liberating. I always can't help but sing to Summoning of The Muse by Dead Can Dance or the version by Dark Sanctuary.
2. Favorite beverage?
I'd have to say Thai Tea. It's this orange milky tea that tasted like liquid candy.
3. What is the one place you wish you could visit before you die?
I'm a gypsy at heart. There are so many places. If I had to choose, I'd love to go to Romania so I can ride along Borgo Pass and explore Poenari Castle. My Dracula fantasies coming true.  ;)
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I'm definitely a cat person, but there are many dogs I like too. I'm just an animal lover in general.
5. Which of your hobbies has the most calming affect on you?
Writing is the most calming for me. My notebook is always there for me when I need to vent my thoughts, and turn them into art.
6. Your biggest influence? (can be someone famous or just someone you know in rl)
I have a few influences, and they're all family. My brother taught me how to be tough. My father introduced me to vampires at a very young age, and he indefinitely loaned me his Anne Rice collection. (with emphasis placed on 'indefinitely') My aunt really fed my love of Halloween when we used to listen to Monster Mash in the car. My mom taught me how to stand up for myself to bullies.
7. What is your biggest irrational fear?
Besides Cockroaches, It's sleep paralysis (which I will post about).
8. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Of course I do! I am a Paranormal Investigator after all. I never believed it until I had experiences of my own, and I'm still not the type to blame coincidences on the spirit world. -cough- Zak Bagans -cough-
9. What is your favorite accessory?
It's a tie between my Raven Skull necklace and my Coffin Locket. I love them both.
10. If you could see any band(active or disbanded) live, who would it be?
So...many...bands...My number one would be the Sisters of Mercy, because they opened my mind to Goth Rock. London After Midnight would be great too. 
11. Do you consider yourself good at art?
Yeah, I think I'm pretty good at art. I enjoy making it, so that's what matters more than my skill. Here's the link to my deviant art if you want to check it out.

My Questions
  1. Who or what are your fashion inspirations?
  2. What is the weirdest or rudest thing anybody has said to you?
  3. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
  4. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
  5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  6. What is the one thing that never fails to make you smile?
  7. Do you have a catchphrase or something you say all the time? If so, what is it?
  8. If you were an animal, what would it be?
  9. What is your vice?
  10. What are your career aspirations?
  11. What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
My Tagged People
I'm really lame, so I only have four people. If anyone else reading this wants to do it, then go ahead. Just remember to link to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil's Turnaround

Noonday Missionary Baptist Church's Cemetery is also known as "Devil's Turnaround." It is located along a little back road in Kennesaw, Georgia, and most of the graves are scattered in the woods. It is easy to miss, but some of the gravestones are visible from the road. The cemetery has graves from the 1860's. I wouldn't doubt that some of its occupants were slaves at one time. Many say the land is haunted by malevolent spirits who hurl objects and make physical contact--shoving, scratching, and even biting visitors. I could understand why any lingering spirits might be upset: These grounds have been terribly neglected. Much of the graves are broken and toppled over. Some are barely visible through the overgrowth of ivy and weeds. People also say the root of the haunting may be related to rumored cult rituals performed on the property. Located right by the cemetery are huge power lines (high voltage transmission lines). I could hear them b

Why I Still Use CD's

Second Wave Compilation, Talking Heads, and SOM all purchased at a used book store Are CD's obsolete? With all of this digital downloading, most people don't even bother with them. Even vinyls (which are technically obsolete) have a vintage charm which CD's currently lack. I have a friend who jokes, "It's 2013. Who listens to CD's anymore?" while knowing full well that I still buy them. It might seem that I have luddite tendencies--I don't use an e reader either. However, I can make some very good arguments for purchasing CD's. Buying your music on compact disks nowadays is really cheap, especially if you know where to look. I tend to shop for them at Goodwill, thrift stores, and used book stores. I found Ministry's Psalm 69 (in very good condition) at my local Goodwill for only $1. Keep in mind, many people pay that much for a digital copy of one song. When I shop for them at my local used book store, the CD's are guaranteed to be i

DIY Moon Patch

Sometimes, I get the inexplicable desire to paint patches. This time, I had an image of the moon phases in my head. The next thing I knew, I was pinning the patch on to the back of my jean vest. I was very pleased with how it turned out. What do you think? In progress The finished product