Skip to main content

Question Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Katelynn over at The Life of a Babybat. I hope I do this satisfactorily, so here it goes.
How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
  • No information about us in the "tag" section
  • Tag 11 people
11 Things about Me
  1. I am a vampire purist, but there are very few exceptions. I have a weakness for TrueBlood. :)
  2. I spend way too much time on the internet.
  3. I've had the Chicken Pox twice, so take that, Science!
  4. One time, I talked with an English accent so long that is stuck for a few days.
  5. I'm a thrill seeker/adrenaline junkie.
  6. I'm an introvert, so parties make me uncomfortable.
  7. I'm quiet, but I readily speak my mind when it comes to things I'm passionate about.
  8. In Middle School, I had the biggest crush on Count Dracula and Gary Oldman as Dracula in the movie. 
  9. It bothers me when people complain excessively.
  10. I find it difficult to identify with most people from my generation; I'm an old soul, I suppose.
  11. One Day, I want to live in either a small castle or a house like The Munster's with a few cats, a dog, a pet raccoon (named Eddie), and various farm animals. 
Questions from Katelynn 
1. What is the one song you find it hard if not impossible to not sing along to?
 I love to roll down the windows of my car with music blaring, so I can sing with the wind in my hair. It's      cheesy, but it's so liberating. I always can't help but sing to Summoning of The Muse by Dead Can Dance or the version by Dark Sanctuary.
2. Favorite beverage?
I'd have to say Thai Tea. It's this orange milky tea that tasted like liquid candy.
3. What is the one place you wish you could visit before you die?
I'm a gypsy at heart. There are so many places. If I had to choose, I'd love to go to Romania so I can ride along Borgo Pass and explore Poenari Castle. My Dracula fantasies coming true.  ;)
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I'm definitely a cat person, but there are many dogs I like too. I'm just an animal lover in general.
5. Which of your hobbies has the most calming affect on you?
Writing is the most calming for me. My notebook is always there for me when I need to vent my thoughts, and turn them into art.
6. Your biggest influence? (can be someone famous or just someone you know in rl)
I have a few influences, and they're all family. My brother taught me how to be tough. My father introduced me to vampires at a very young age, and he indefinitely loaned me his Anne Rice collection. (with emphasis placed on 'indefinitely') My aunt really fed my love of Halloween when we used to listen to Monster Mash in the car. My mom taught me how to stand up for myself to bullies.
7. What is your biggest irrational fear?
Besides Cockroaches, It's sleep paralysis (which I will post about).
8. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Of course I do! I am a Paranormal Investigator after all. I never believed it until I had experiences of my own, and I'm still not the type to blame coincidences on the spirit world. -cough- Zak Bagans -cough-
9. What is your favorite accessory?
It's a tie between my Raven Skull necklace and my Coffin Locket. I love them both.
10. If you could see any band(active or disbanded) live, who would it be?
So...many...bands...My number one would be the Sisters of Mercy, because they opened my mind to Goth Rock. London After Midnight would be great too. 
11. Do you consider yourself good at art?
Yeah, I think I'm pretty good at art. I enjoy making it, so that's what matters more than my skill. Here's the link to my deviant art if you want to check it out.

My Questions
  1. Who or what are your fashion inspirations?
  2. What is the weirdest or rudest thing anybody has said to you?
  3. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
  4. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
  5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  6. What is the one thing that never fails to make you smile?
  7. Do you have a catchphrase or something you say all the time? If so, what is it?
  8. If you were an animal, what would it be?
  9. What is your vice?
  10. What are your career aspirations?
  11. What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
My Tagged People
I'm really lame, so I only have four people. If anyone else reading this wants to do it, then go ahead. Just remember to link to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depeche Mode Concert

Last night, Depeche Mode came to town. After a long week and much time spent looking forward to this, I'm glad to say I was in attendance. Justean and I ventured off to the venue with little incident this time (meaning not getting horribly lost like before). When we arrived, we noticed what a broad spectrum of fans Depeche Mode reached. There were a lot of drunken middle aged people, but besides that, there was a range of alternative types as well as more mainstream looking people. One thing is for sure that most everyone seemed excited to be there. In fact, at one point, I almost got in an altercation with a couple who was so excited, they decided to squeeze right in front of me and cut me off! Let's just say I got them to vacate my vicinity.  It was a great night for a concert. The moon shone brightly, and looming rain clouds dissipated. As for the show itself, Depeche Mode knows how to work a crowd. They sound mostly the same in concert as on their albums. They eve...

New Hair: 20's Inspired

For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again.  This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby.  Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.

My Aunt's Victorian House

I spent this weekend at my Aunt's house. I figured since I had a school assignment at an observatory near her house, that I'd spend the night while I was out there. She lives in a lovely Victorian house that is filled with antiques and Halloween decorations. They even say it's haunted. (They had me sleep in the "haunted" room, but I didn't see any ghosts. :/). I took some pictures of the house while I was there. Below, is just a portion of the Halloween decorations they keep. Around Halloween time, they go all out to decorate. I'm not kidding. My Aunt was even born on Halloween, and she's the one who really fueled my love of spooky things during my childhood.  This is an antique baby carriage they keep in front of my cousin's room.  This table is in the front parlor. I thought it was beautiful, and the witchy sign is a nice touch. This beauty is probably my favorite thing in the house. It was an antique organ that came from a ve...