After a few days of on and off work, I finished the first logo on my jacket. I just free handed the Sisters of Mercy logo on to the back of my old leather jacket that wasn't getting much use. I'm really excited about it, and I think it turned out pretty well. Next, I'll be adding "Dead Can Dance" across the shoulders. After that, I'm not quite sure what else I'll add. It's a bit of a spontaneous and poorly planned project. I'll be painting on new things every so often, so I'll make sure to update on my progress.
|It's pretty blank, so I've got a ways to go.|
|The lettering was the most difficult.|