So, Here's the rules:
- Link back to whoever tagged you.
- Put these rules in your tag.
- Write an obituary about yourself (it can be as funny or as serious as you like).
- Write about a paragraph or two (or more if necessary) in length.
- You may tag up to 10 people, and be sure to link to them.
- Have fun, because creative writing is one of the greatest joys in life!
Katie, age 18, perished on September 2nd, 2012 due to heart failure brought on by an overdose of life. She was born November 9, 1993, and is survived by her feisty calico cat, Abby, her two apathetic dogs, her endearingly sarcastic brother and father, and her mother, Lucifer. During life (and who knows, maybe even in death), Katie enjoyed making fun of Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures, and ridiculing politicians. In addition to her writing, She was known for her stubbornness and morbidity. She will be missed. If you don't miss her, she will know...and she will hunt you down with her metaphysical powers.
Please join us for Katie's funeral celebration this Sunday starting at 3:00am. There will 5 open bars, a parade, and a bonfire where we will toast marshmallows over her burning remains (providing the police don't show up by then).
- AsylumAlice at Aversion to Color
- Twisted Princess at Darkling Dreams
- Cherish at Babybat's Blog
- Amy at Stripy Tights and Dark Delights
- Katelynn at Life of a Babybat
- Lady Zendra at Drones and Drabbles
- Madame Mari Mortem
- SaryWalrus at The Walrus Room
- JulietsLace at Juliet's Lace
- Dani DeathBiscuit at Confessions of an Australian Goth