I've been low on ideas this year, but I recently browsed the Google to see if I could find any inspiration, and I did! I think that this year, I am going to plan on doing a vintage Halloween costume. Here's some examples of the photos that inspire me:
I'm not exactly sure yet about the details, but I do think I'd like to do a vintage-style animal mask costume. Let's see if I stick to that...
It's certainly been a while since I've posted anything worth reading on here, hasn't it? Even though it is midterm time at my university, I will do this tag. The assignment for this tag is to answer the 13 questions and tag 5 more bloggers. I'm declining to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to do the tag, feel free! Here we go!
1. Favorite Halloween song?
2. Witch or Vampire?
3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
6. Favorite Halloween candy?
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
8. Favorite Halloween costume?
9. Favorite Halloween store?
10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
11. Bats or Black Cats?
12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?
1. Favorite Halloween Song?
I listen to a variety of music, but around Halloween, I listen to more Goth Rock than normal. Fields of the Nephilim has been playing on my stereo and in my head recently.
There's also this son…