I was tagged by Cherish over at Babybat's Blog. Thanks, Cherish!
- Three things you're afraid of for a very good reason (in order).
- Three irrational fears of yours (in order).
- The medical term for one of your fears.
- Are you superstitious in any way?
- Are you easily startled?
- Do you have any common fears (heights, bugs, etc.)
- When you watch horror movies, are you better at dealing with suspense or gore?
- Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Are you afraid of any animals?
- What was your scariest nightmare about?
- Swimming in the open ocean, feeling helpless, sleep paralysis
- Cockroaches, clowns, talking dolls
- Katsaridaphobia- fear of cockroaches
- I'm not too superstitious. I do "knock on wood" whenever I say things that might jinx me. ;)
- I wouldn't say I'm easily startled.
- I'm afraid or cockroaches, as listed above. I'm not afraid of other bugs, and I'm not afraid of the dark, heights, etc.
- I can deal with the gore, but a good horror movie has suspense and is very psychological.
- I am not afraid of ghosts.
- I don't know of any animal I'm afraid of. I've held snakes and rodents of all kinds, but that doesn't mean I'm not cautious around animals that can hurt me.
- The scariest nightmare was my last experience of sleep paralysis when a dark figure stood at the foot of my bed and then strangled me. I woke up struggling for breath. I was a little shaken up after that.
People I'm Tagging