Skip to main content

My Week

If you haven't noticed (and you probably haven't), I've been missing on blogger for a week. My computer had a nasty virus that took a week to fix. Over a week, a lot has happened surprisingly. I saw a man who was humped awake by a large dog. My mother wanted to go to Hot Topic, and I saw a Bauhaus shirt there which I had to purchase (more about that later). I might have a job, which is the perfect job for me (more about that if I get it). I had my first trip to Five Below, where I purchased a few things:
Awesome zombie stickers for my car! ($2)

A paisley skull lanyard ($1)

A Voodoo Friends doll. His name is "misfit." I love the nose ring and purple mohawk! ($3)
I visited an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in four years. I also saw the premier for the movie, Prometheus, last night. If you like Alien from Ridley Scott, this movie ties in. So now I have my computer back, I can keep up to date on some things. That includes blogging.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed! :)

    That voodoo Friends doll is simply ADORABLE :D

    Also, a Bauhaus shit at Hot Topic??? Really??? The universe no longer makes sense D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was incredibly surprised to find it there. I'll do a post on that soon, because the store has gotten some nice things that I actually like. O_O I think it might be...changing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depeche Mode Concert

Last night, Depeche Mode came to town. After a long week and much time spent looking forward to this, I'm glad to say I was in attendance. Justean and I ventured off to the venue with little incident this time (meaning not getting horribly lost like before). When we arrived, we noticed what a broad spectrum of fans Depeche Mode reached. There were a lot of drunken middle aged people, but besides that, there was a range of alternative types as well as more mainstream looking people. One thing is for sure that most everyone seemed excited to be there. In fact, at one point, I almost got in an altercation with a couple who was so excited, they decided to squeeze right in front of me and cut me off! Let's just say I got them to vacate my vicinity.  It was a great night for a concert. The moon shone brightly, and looming rain clouds dissipated. As for the show itself, Depeche Mode knows how to work a crowd. They sound mostly the same in concert as on their albums. They eve...

New Hair: 20's Inspired

For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again.  This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby.  Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.

My Aunt's Victorian House

I spent this weekend at my Aunt's house. I figured since I had a school assignment at an observatory near her house, that I'd spend the night while I was out there. She lives in a lovely Victorian house that is filled with antiques and Halloween decorations. They even say it's haunted. (They had me sleep in the "haunted" room, but I didn't see any ghosts. :/). I took some pictures of the house while I was there. Below, is just a portion of the Halloween decorations they keep. Around Halloween time, they go all out to decorate. I'm not kidding. My Aunt was even born on Halloween, and she's the one who really fueled my love of spooky things during my childhood.  This is an antique baby carriage they keep in front of my cousin's room.  This table is in the front parlor. I thought it was beautiful, and the witchy sign is a nice touch. This beauty is probably my favorite thing in the house. It was an antique organ that came from a ve...