- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- We made our homemade dough, but you can buy ready made dough if you'd like: Nestle Toll house recipe
- Spread aluminum foil onto a baking sheet.
- Lay out the bottom unbaked cookie. (It's going to look like a cookie sandwich)
- Make your S'more (graham cracker, two large marshmallows, and a segment of chocolate)
- Put the S'more on top of the bottom unbaked cookie, and lay a second unbaked cookie on top of the S'more.
- Take some more dough, shaping it around the sides. Make sure the dough encompasses the whole S'more.
- Put your cookies in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy, and then go curl up in the fetal position to reflect on where your life has gone.
|Here they are before going into the oven...They're already bigger than my hand.|
|Here they are after. They look like a marshmallow cookie volcanoes.|