Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Update

Hello, readers! It's been nearly a month since I've posted anything. I simply wanted to say that I am not dead. I haven't been feeling  inspired, which is the main reason why there haven't been any posts as of late. I'll try to do better, but I can't promise anything substantial.

In other news, I'll be visiting one of my aunts this weekend. She's the one with the haunted Victorian house I posted about. Here's the link if you haven't read. I'm hoping to at least do a small post about my weekend. My spring break is over after that, so that means back to work.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely weekend in Ye Olde Haunted House, OddGoulOut! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like everyone is in a bit of a blogging lull (myself included). I hope you have a wonderful weekend in your haunted house. I was going to go to the graveyard tonight, but it was too COLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly been cold lately. I was supposed to go to the observatory tomorrow, but it's supposed to rain. I hope your cemetery excursion will happen soon!

      Delete
  3. I can relate to your lack of inspiration. For me, it's not so much about inspiration as it is a lack of ideas. Sometimes I just don't know what to write about.

    Enjoy staying in your aunt's haunted Victorian house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate to a lack of ideas. I've very much enjoyed my stay at my aunt's. Thank you!

      Delete