Skip to main content

Halloween 2014

This post is coming pretty late, but I've had a lot going on recently and not much time. Better late than never, I suppose!

As I just mentioned, I did not have much time this year. Halloween was fast approaching, and before I knew it, it was the eve of Halloween, and I had no costume. Thankfully, I already had some ghoulish pieces in my wardrobe. This year, I incorporated my stitched tights, a babydoll dress, and some doll-like accessories for the haunted doll look. After that, I topped it off with white powder foundation, rosy cheeks, creative eyeliner, and black lipstick. 



With my boyfriend- I gave him fight makeup
Also, I just had my 21st birthday yesterday! It was a wonderful weekend.

Comments

  1. I love your outfit, jealous of the dress, top and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to go to work like this, so I couldn't do too much. This one lady looked at me funny and asked me if I dress like that everyday. I said, "It's Halloween...?"

      Delete
  3. Hi there! My name is Georgiana and I'm the Social Media and Content Specialist at this awesome company called Queen of Darkness.Check it out here www.queen-of-darkness.com and we really like your work and we are interested in a collaboration. I am sending this message from the Queen of Darkness account we use for g+, it's my colleague Jens' name :) Send write to me at georgiana.qod@gmail.com to get more details :) I would love to tell you what this is all about and how it can benefit both of us :) Thanks! Bat wishes, GG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depeche Mode Concert

Last night, Depeche Mode came to town. After a long week and much time spent looking forward to this, I'm glad to say I was in attendance. Justean and I ventured off to the venue with little incident this time (meaning not getting horribly lost like before). When we arrived, we noticed what a broad spectrum of fans Depeche Mode reached. There were a lot of drunken middle aged people, but besides that, there was a range of alternative types as well as more mainstream looking people. One thing is for sure that most everyone seemed excited to be there. In fact, at one point, I almost got in an altercation with a couple who was so excited, they decided to squeeze right in front of me and cut me off! Let's just say I got them to vacate my vicinity.  It was a great night for a concert. The moon shone brightly, and looming rain clouds dissipated. As for the show itself, Depeche Mode knows how to work a crowd. They sound mostly the same in concert as on their albums. They eve...

New Hair: 20's Inspired

For my readers who have followed this blog for any considerable amount of time, you probably aren't surprised that I've changed my hair yet again! I got rid of my orange patch, and I exchanged it for a color close to my natural hue. It's been a while since I've had them, but I decided to go with bangs again.  This cut reminds me of Daisy Buchanan's in the recent Gatsby.  Daisy Buchanan I'm a fan of the Roaring Twenties. It was an age of decadence, but also an age of self-discovery. Besides, some very good authors and artists came out of that era. Speaking of 20's artists and writers, If you have not seen Midnight in Paris, then you certainly should.

My Aunt's Victorian House

I spent this weekend at my Aunt's house. I figured since I had a school assignment at an observatory near her house, that I'd spend the night while I was out there. She lives in a lovely Victorian house that is filled with antiques and Halloween decorations. They even say it's haunted. (They had me sleep in the "haunted" room, but I didn't see any ghosts. :/). I took some pictures of the house while I was there. Below, is just a portion of the Halloween decorations they keep. Around Halloween time, they go all out to decorate. I'm not kidding. My Aunt was even born on Halloween, and she's the one who really fueled my love of spooky things during my childhood.  This is an antique baby carriage they keep in front of my cousin's room.  This table is in the front parlor. I thought it was beautiful, and the witchy sign is a nice touch. This beauty is probably my favorite thing in the house. It was an antique organ that came from a ve...